My Alcon | US
This page is available in English
MyAlcon | Country
MyALCON GLOBAL SITES
Europe / Middle East / Africa
United Kingdom - English
France - French
Spain - Espanol
Belgium - Nederlands | Français
India - English
Europe / Middle East / Africa
Comfort and seamless vision at all distances, near through far1,2
Innovative Precision Profile™
Design created for predictable, seamless vision2
Smooth Progression of Power Gradients for Clear, Uninterrupted Vision From Near, to Intermediate, to Distance
Center-near design works synergistically with the eye’s natural pupillary function.3
- Unique optical zone size optimized for a wide range of pupil sizes
- Improve near vision without compromising distance
Release of PVA from the lens4
- Cross-lined PVA primarily makes up the lens material
- Additionally, non-crosslinked PVA floats freely in the lens matrix
- Blinking releases non-crosslinked PVA from the lens
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Multifocal
Contact Lenses Product Information
Learn About the Alcon Multifocal Family
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde® Multifocal
A multifocal contact lens designed to provide outstanding comfort from day 1 to day 30.9,10*
*Based on clinical studies with AIR OPTIX® AQUA lenses
For Your Patients With Myopia or Hyperopia, Try DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus®
Fit nearly every patient in refreshing comfort.11
DAILIES® AquaComfort PLUS® Multifocal
Product Insert and Guides
DAILIES® AquaComfort PLUS® Multifocal Contact Lenses Package Insert
DAILIES® AquaComfort PLUS® Multifocal Contact Lenses Patient Instruction Booklet
DAILIES® AquaComfort PLUS® Multifocal Contact Lenses Professional Fitting Guide
See product instructions for complete wear, care and safety information.
Important information for AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde® Multifocal (lotrafilcon B) contact lenses: For daily wear or extended wear up to 6 nights for near/far-sightedness, presbyopia and/or astigmatism. Risk of serious eye problems (i.e., corneal ulcer) is greater for extended wear. In rare cases, loss of vision may result. Side effects like discomfort, mild burning or stinging may occur.
^Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Pruitt J, et al. Triple-action moisturisers for increased comfort in daily disposable lenses. Optician. 2007;11:27-28.
- Lemp J, Kern J. Alcon multifocal contact lenses for presbyopia correction. Paper presented at the Canadian Association of Optometrists Congress; June 28-30, 2017; Ottawa, ON.
- Alcon Data on File, 2016
- Wolffsohn JS, Hunt OA, Chowdhury A. Objective clinical performance of ‘comfort-enhanced’ daily disposable soft contact lenses. Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2010:33(2):88-92
- Merchea M, Evans D, Kannarr S, et al. Patient and ECP Satisfaction in the United States with a Novel Water Gradient Daily Disposable Multifocal Contact Lens. Presented at the American Optometric Association Annual Meeting, June 20-24, 2018. Denver, CO.
- Tucker R, Lemp J, Guillon M. In vitro and on eye wettability of lotrafilcon B lenses packaged with a substantive wetting agent. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2017;58(8):3070.
- Merchea M, Evans D, Kannarr S, Miller J, Kaplan M, Nixon L. Assessing a modified fitting approach for improved multifocal contact lens fitting success. Paper presented at Optometry’s meeting; Jun 20 - 24, 2018; Denver, CO.
- Bauman E, Lemp J, Kern J. Material effect on multifocal contact lens fitting of lenses of the same optical design with the same fitting guide. Poster presented at the British Contact Lens Association Clinical Conference & Exhibition, June 9-11, 2017. Liverpool, UK.
- Eiden SB, Davis RL, Bergenske PD. Prospective study of lotrafilcon B lenses comparing 2 versus 4 weeks of wear for objective and subjective measures of health, comfort, and vision. Eye Contact Lens. 2013;39(4):290-294.
- Lemp J, Kern J. A comparison of real time and recall comfort assessments. Optom Vis Sci. 2016;93:E-abstract 165256.
- Tyler’s Quarterly soft contact lens parameter guide, 2019.