1. Tauber J, Owen J, Bloomenstein M, Hovanesian J, Bullimore MA. Comparison of the iLUX and the LipiFlow for the Treatment of Meibomian Gland Dysfunction and Symptoms: A Randomized Clinical Trial. Clin Ophthalmol. 2020;14:405-418.
2. Alcon data on file, 2019.
3. Wesley G, Bickle K, Downing J, et al. Comparison of Two Thermal Pulsation Systems in the Treatment of Meibomian Gland Dysfunction: A Randomized, Multicenter Study. Optom Vis Sci. 2022;99(4):323-332.
4. Geffen, D. iLux Efficacy after One Week of Treatment. Poster presented at American Academy of Optometry, Academy at Home, October 2020.
5. Hardten DR, Schanzlin JD, Dishler JG, et al. Comparison of a handheld infrared heating and compression device for treatment of meibomian gland dysfunction to a thermal pulsation device. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS); April 13–17, 2018; Washington, D.C.
6. MarketScope LLC. 2020 Dry Eye Products Report: A Global Market Analysis for 2019 to 2025. St. Louis, MO: MarketScope LLC; 2020.
7. Lemp MA, Crews LA, Bron AJ, Foulks GN, Sullivan BD. Distribution of aqueous-deficient and evaporative dry eye in a clinic-based patient cohort: a retrospective study. Cornea. 2012;31:472-478.
8. Alcon data on file, 2018.
9. Based on IQVIA ProVoice Survey of General Practitioners, Eye Care Professionals and Pharmacists, 12 months ending December 31, 2021.