My Alcon | US
This page is available in English
MyAlcon | Country
MyALCON GLOBAL SITES
Europe / Middle East / Africa
United Kingdom - English
France - French
Spain - Espanol
Belgium - Nederlands | Français
India - English
Europe / Middle East / Africa
Feels Like Nothing
The first and only daily disposable Water Gradient multifocal contact lenses
Delight presbyopic patients with seamless vision1 and a comfortable lens-wearing experience2 with DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal.
Two technologies combine to provide your presbyopic patients with a lens that feels like nothing2
Water Gradient Technology
- Gradual transition in water content from core to surface3,4
- Water content approaches 100% at the lens surface3,4*
- Enables a combination of high breathability and exceptional comfort2,5
- Releases phosphatidylcholine (PC), an ingredient found naturally in tears that helps to stabilize the lipid layer of the tear film6
*Based on in vitro measurements of unworn lenses.
DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lenses feature the unique PRECISION PROFILE® lens design for predictable, seamless vision near and far.1,7
- Smooth progression of power gradients⁷
- Clear, uninterrupted vision at near, intermediate and distance¹,⁷
- Unique optical zone optimized for a wide range of pupil sizes⁸
More than 8 out of 10 DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal lens wearers surveyed agreed these lenses feel like wearing no lenses at all2
96% fit success with two lenses or less per eye with the fitting process for Alcon multifocal contact lenses9,10
Achieve Fit Success with the DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal Fitting Guide
Nearly 7 out of 10 presbyopes surveyed agreed that DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lenses gave them freedom from reading glasses.2
DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lens specifications
DAILIES TOTAL1® for Astigmatism
The Water Gradient daily disposable contact lenses for astigmatism.
The Water Gradient daily disposable contact lenses that feel like nothing.
DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal Product Inserts and Fitting Guide
See product instructions for complete wear, care, and safety information.
- Lemp J, Kern J. Alcon multifocal contact lenses for presbyopia correction. Paper presented at the Canadian Association of Optometrists Congress; June 28-30, 2017; Ottawa, ON.
- Based on a survey of 544 presbyopic contact lens wearers; Alcon data on file, 2017.
- Thekveli S, Qui Y, Kapoor Y, et al. Structure-property relationship of delefilcon A lenses. Contact Lens Anterior Eye. 2012;35(Suppl 1):e14.
- Angelini TE, Nixon RM, Dunn AC, et al. Viscoelasticity and mesh-size at the surface of hydrogels characterized with microrheology. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013;54:E-abstract 500.
- Based on the ratio of lens oxygen transmissibilities among daily disposable lenses; Alcon data on file, 2010.
- Pitt WG, Jack DR, Zhao Y, Nelson JL, Pruitt JD. Loading and release of a phospholipid from contact lenses. Optom Vis Sci. 2011;88(4):502-506.
- Alcon data on file, 2016.
- Baker K, Merchea M. Impact of pupil diameter on multifocal contact lens vision. Poster presented at American Academy of Optometry Annual Conference, November 9, 2018. San Antonio, Texas.
- Bauman E, Lemp J, Kern J. Material effect on multifocal contact lens fitting of lenses of the same optical design with the same fitting guide. Poster presented at the British Contact Lens Association (BCLA) Clinical Conference and Exhibition, June 9-11, 2017. Liverpool, UK.
- Merchea M, Evans D, Kannarr S, et al. Assessing a modified fitting approach for improved multifocal contact lens fitting success. Presented at the American Optometric Association Annual Meeting, June 21-25, 2018. Denver, CO.