1. Silverstein S, Yeu E, Tauber J, et al. Symptom Relief Following a Single Dose of Propylene Glycol-Hydroxypropyl Guar Nanoemulsion in Patients with Dry Eye Disease: A Phase IV, Multicenter Trial. Clin Ophthalmol. 2020;14:3167-3177.
2. Rangarajan R, Ketelson H. Preclinical evaluation of a new hydroxypropyl-guar phospholipid nanoemulsion-based artificial tear formulation in models of corneal epithelium. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2019;35(1):32-37.
3. Ketelson H, Rangarajan R. Pre-clinical evaluation of a novel phospholipid nanoemulsion based lubricant eye drops. Poster presented at ARVO 2017, Baltimore, MD.
4. Rangarajan R, Kraybill B, Ogundele A, Ketelson H. Effects of a Hyaluronic Acid/Hydroxypropyl Guar Artificial Tear Solution on Protection, Recovery, and Lubricity in Models of Corneal Epithelium. J. Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2015;31(8):491-497.
5. Davitt WF, Bloomenstein M, Christensen M, Martin AE. Efficacy in patients with dry eye after treatment with a new lubricant eye drop formulation. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2010;26(4):347-353.
6. Rolando M, Autori S, Badino F, Barabino S. Protecting the ocular surface and improving the quality of life of dry eye patients: a study of the efficacy of an HP-guar containing ocular lubricant in a population of dry eye patients. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2009;25(3):271-278.
7. Christensen MT, Martin AE, Bloomenstein M. A comparison of efficacy between Systane Ultra and Optive lubricant eye drops when tested with dry eye patients. Optometry. 2009;80(6):315.
8. Benelli U. Systane lubricant eye drops in the management of ocular dryness. Clin Ophthalmol. 2011:5;783-790.
9. Based on IQVIA ProVoice Survey of Eye Care Professionals 12 months ending December 31, 2021.
10. Greiner JV, Minno G. A placebo-controlled comparison of ketotifen fumarate and nedocromil sodium ophthalmic solutions for the prevention of ocular itching with the conjunctival allergen challenge model. Clin Ther. 2003;25(7):1988-2005.
11. Christensen M, Martin A, Meadows D. An evaluation of the efficacy and patient acceptance of a new lubricant eye gel. The American Academy of Optometry Annual Meeting; 2011; E-Abstract 115013.