1. Based on IQVIA ProVoice Survey of Eye Care Professionals 12 months ending December 31, 2021.
2. Silverstein S, Yeu E, Tauber J, et al. Symptom Relief Following a Single Dose of Propylene Glycol-Hydroxypropyl Guar Nanoemulsion in Patients with Dry Eye Disease: A Phase IV, Multicenter Trial. Clin Ophthalmol. 2020;14:3167-3177.
3. Rangarajan R, Ketelson H. Preclinical evaluation of a new hydroxypropyl-guar phospholipid nanoemulsion-based artificial tear formulation in models of corneal epithelium. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2019;35(1):32-37.
4. Ketelson H, Rangarajan R. Pre-clinical evaluation of a novel phospholipid nanoemulsion based lubricant eye drops. Poster presented at ARVO 2017, Baltimore, MD.
5. MarketScope LLC. 2020 Dry Eye Products Report: A Global Market Analysis for 2019 to 2025. St. Louis, MO: MarketScope LLC; 2020.
6. Farrand KF, Fridman M, Stillman IÖ, Schaumberg DA. Prevalence of Diagnosed Dry Eye Disease in the United States Among Adults Aged 18 Years and Older. Am J Ophthalmol. 2017;182:90-98.
7. Lemp MA, Crews LA, Bron AJ, Foulks GN, Sullivan BD. Distribution of aqueous-deficient and evaporative dry eye in a clinic-based patient cohort: a retrospective study. Cornea. 2012;31:472-478.
8. Based on a survey of 155 patients and 17 eye care professionals in Canada; patients used SYSTANE® HYDRATION MDPF for one month before taking survey; Alcon data on file, 2021.
9. Alcon data on file, 2021.
10. Alcon data on file, 2021.