MyAlcon | United Kingdom
This page is available in English. Select below for other countries.
MyAlcon | Country
MyAlcon Global Sites
Europe / Middle East / Africa
United Kingdom - English
Europe / Middle East / Africa
Introducing the first & only monthly Water Gradient contact lens that feels like nothing, even at day 301 for contact lenses?
Seize the Opportunity
It's time to offer reusable wearers the premium performance of TOTAL30® contact lenses
helps deliver outstanding comfort1
optimizes performance for 30 days6,7
Feels like nothing,
even at Day 301
3x longer lasting lens-surface moisture stability than ACUVUE OASYS^ contact lenses6,11*
In an in vitro study, TOTAL30® contact lenses demonstrated superior lens-surface moisture stability vs. other reusable brands.6,11*
*Based on an in vitro study wherein wettability was measured using the iDDrop System (p<0.05). All lenses were tested in an indentical manner, soaked in a PBS (phosphate-buffered saline solution) for 16 hours plus/minus 2 hours (p<0.05).^Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Two Powerful Innovations
The Water Gradient Material of DAILIES TOTAL1® in a Reusable Lens
TOTAL30® contact lenses feature a core water content of 55%, while the outermost surface approaches 100% water for outstanding moisture.7-9*
CELLIGENT® Technology for 30 Days of Performance
CELLIGENT® Technology uses biomimetic features that mimic the structure of corneal cells to enable premium performance throughout the wearing period.6-8,10
CELLIGENT® Technology biomimics the cornea
TOTAL30® is the first and only monthly replacement contact lens to mimic the human eye's cellular surface structure, to reduce lipid and bacterial adherence all month long.7,10,12-15
Maximize success with the TOTAL30® Care Program
The great contact lens is just the beginning. TOTAL30® comes with a support program that helps you reach more patients.
- Marketing tools, including point-of sale, social media, and email communications
- An amazing unboxing experience to delight your patients with the Joy of Nothing
- Post-Fit Support to support contact lens success and maximize patient retention
Contact your Alcon sales representative to find out more
TOTAL30® contact lenses product information
*There is no demonstrated clinical benefit to a 34% reduction in visible light at wavelengths below 450 nm. UV absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV absorbing eyewear, such as UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. The patient should continue to use UV absorbing eyewear as directed.
1. In a clinical study wherein patients (n=66) used AOSEPT® solution for nightly cleaning, disinfecting, and storing; Alcon data on file, 2021.
2. Vision Needs Monitor 2020; Alcon data on file.
3. Morgan PB, Woods CA, Tranoudis JG, Efron N, Jones L, Aighamdi W, et al. International Contact Lens Prescribing in 2020. Contact Lens Spectrum. 2021;(January).
4. Nichols JJ, Wilcox MOP, Bron AJ, et al. TFOS International Workshop on Contact Lens Discomfort: Executive Summary. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013;54:TFOS7-TFOS13.
5. Online Consumer Survey of 1511 CL wearers, carried out by MarketVision June 2020. (France n=300, Germany n=303, Italy n=301, Australia n=300, S.Korea n=307).
6. Surface property analysis of lehfilcon A lenses out of pack and after 30 days of wear; Alcon data on file, 2020.
7. Shi X, Cantu-Crouch D, Sharma V, et al. Surface characterization of a silicone hydrogel contact lens having bioinspired 2-methacryloyloxyethyl phosphorylcholine polymer layer in hydrated state. Colloids Surf B: Biointerfaces. March 2021;199:111539.
8. In vitro analysis of lens oxygen permeability, water content, and surface imaging; Alcon data on file, 2021.
9. In vitro analysis of lehfilcon A contact lenses outermost surface softness and correlation with water content; Alcon data on file, 2021.
10. Surface observations of lehfilcon A contact lens and human cornea using scanning transmissions electron microscopy; Alcon data on file, 2020.
11. Tucker R, Lemp J, Guillon M. In vitro and on eye wettability of lotrafilcon B lenses packaged with a substantive wetting agent. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2017;58:ARVO E-Abstract 3070.
12. In vitro evaluation of bacterial adherence in commercial lenses: Alcon data on file, 2020.
13. In vitro evaluation of bacterial biofilm in commercial lenses: Alcon data on file, 2020.
14. In vitro evaluation of lipid deposition for lehfilcon A and commercial lenses using 3D confocal imaging; Alcon data on file, 2021.
15. Ishihara K, Fukazawa K, Sharma V, Liang S, et al. Antifouling silicone hydrogel contact lenses with a bioinspired 2‑methacryloyloxyethyl phosphorylcholine polymer surface. ACS Omega. 2021;6:7058-7067.
See instructions for use for care, precautions, warnings, contraindications and adverse effects.
Please visit ifu.alcon.com for important product information.