MyAlcon | United Kingdom
This page is available in English. Select below for other countries.
MyAlcon | Country
MyAlcon Global Sites
Europe / Middle East / Africa
United Kingdom - English
Europe / Middle East / Africa
Exeptional comfort and seamless vision at all distances, near to far1 2
DAILIES TOTAL1®Multifocal contact lenses are the first and only water gradient contact lenses for presbyopes
Innovative Precision Profile® Design created for predictable, seamless vision
Smooth progression of power gradients for clear, uninterrupted vision from near, to intermediate, to distance
Center-near design works synergistically with the eye’s natural pupillary function.3
- Unique optical zone size optimized for a wide range of pupil sizes.
- Improve near vision without compromising distance.
The total package for your patients, with 2 contact lens technologies:
Water Gradient Technology
Water Gradient Technology increases water content near the outer lens surface, so all that touches your patient's eye is a cushion of moisture.1-3
SmarTears® Technology releases phosphatidylcholine (PC), an ingredient that is found naturally in tears that helps stabilize the lipid layer of the tear film.4-6
contact lenses product information:
Learn about the Alcon multifocal family
DAILIES® AquaComfort PLUS® Multifocal
For clarity at all distances, near to far, and refreshing all day comfort.2 10
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde® Multifocal
A multifocal contact lens designed to provide outstanding comfort from day 1 to day 30.14 15
For your presbyopic patients, consider DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal lenses
The first and only water gradient contact lens for presbyobes.
*Based on a clinical study with AIR OPTIX® AQUA, AIR OPTIX® Multifocal, and AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism lenses.
- Merchea M, Evans D, Kannarr S, et al. Patient and ECP Satisfaction in the United States with a Novel Water Gradient Daily Disposable Multifocal Contact Lens. Presented at the American Optometric Association Annual Meeting, June 20-24, 2018. Denver, CO.
- Lemp J, Kern J. Alcon multifocal contact lenses for presbyopia correction. Paper presented at the Canadian Association of Optometrists Congress; June 28-30, 2017; Ottawa, ON.
- Alcon Data on File, 2016
- Angelini TE, Nixon RM, Dunn AC, et al. Viscoelasticity and mesh-size at the surface of hydrogels characterized with microrheology. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013;54:E-abstract 500.
- Thakvili S, Qui Y, Kapoor Y, et al. Structure-property relationship of delefilcon A lenses. Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2012;35(suppl1):e14.
- Based on laboratory measurement of unworn lenses; Alcon data on file, 2011.
- Greiner JV, Glonek T, Korb DR, et al. Phospholipids in meibomian gland secretion. Ophthalmic Res. 1996;28(1):44-49.
- Shine WE, McCulley JP. Polar lipids in human meibomian gland secretions. Curr Eye Res. 2003;26(2):89-94.
- Pitt WG, Jack DR, Zhao Y, Nelson JL, Pruitt JD. Loading and release of a phospholipid from contact lenses. Optom Vis Sci. 2011;88(4)502-506.
- Pruitt J, et al. Triple-action moisturisers for increased comfort in daily disposable lenses. Optician. 2007;11:27-28.
- Tucker R, Lemp J, Guillon M. In vitro and on eye wettability of lotrafilcon B lenses packaged with a substantive wetting agent. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2017;58(8):3070.
- Merchea M, Evans D, Kannarr S, Miller J, Kaplan M, Nixon L. Assessing a modified fitting approach for improved multifocal contact lens fitting success. Paper presented at Optometry’s meeting; Jun 20 - 24, 2018; Denver, CO.
- Bauman E, Lemp J, Kern J. Material effect on multifocal contact lens fitting of lenses of the same optical design with the same fitting guide. Poster presented at the British Contact Lens Association Clinical Conference & Exhibition, June 9-11, 2017. Liverpool, UK.
- Eiden SB, Davis RL, Bergenske PD. Prospective study of lotrafilcon B lenses comparing 2 versus 4 weeks of wear for objective and subjective measures of health, comfort, and vision. Eye Contact Lens. 2013;39(4):290-294.
- Lemp J, Kern J. A comparison of real time and recall comfort assessments. Optom Vis Sci. 2016;93:E-abstract 165256.
See instructions for use for care, precautions, warnings, contraindications and adverse effects.
Please visit ifu.alcon.com for important product information.
Alcon, DAILIES TOTAL1®, DAILIES TOTAL1® MULTIFOCAL DAILIES® AquaComfort PLUS® Multifocal, AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde® Multifocal and Alcon logos are trademarks of Alcon Inc.