MyAlcon | United Kingdom
This page is available in English. Select below for other countries.
MyAlcon | Country
MyAlcon Global Sites
Europe / Middle East / Africa
United Kingdom - English
Europe / Middle East / Africa
The lens that feels like nothing¹**
This is what a contact lens should feel like¹**
The total package for your patients, with 2 contact lens technologies:
Water Gradient Technology
Water Gradient Technology increases water content near the outer lens surface, so all that touches your patient's eye is a cushion of moisture.1-4
SmarTears® Technology releases phosphatidylcholine (PC), an ingredient that is found naturally in tears that helps stabilize the lipid layer of the tear film.4-7
DAILIES TOTAL1® lenses provide exceptional comfort and vision
Nearly 9/10 patients agreed DAILIES TOTAL1® lenses are so comfortable, they sometimes forget they are wearing them10.
+3 hours DAILIES TOTAL1® lenses provide additional comfortable wear time for symptomatic patients vs their habitual lenses11.
Patients say DAILIES TOTAL1® lenses provide superior comfort and a reduced feeling of dryness better than their habitual lenses12 13.
Outstanding visual performance throughout the day9.
Superior contrast sensitivity from beginning to end of day9.
Exceptional on-eye optical quality14.
*Based on a clinical study on symptomatic multifocal contact lens wearers fitted with DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lenses.
†Compared to 1-DAY ACUVUE^ TruEye^ and clariti^ 1-day.
DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses product information
For your presbyopic patients, consider DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal lenses
The first and only water gradient contact lens for presbyobes.
**9 out of 10 patients agreed with the statement “With these lenses, I sometimes forget I have them on”.
- Pérez-Gómez I, Giles T. European survey of contact lens wearers and eye care professionals on satisfaction with a new water gradient daily disposable contact lens. Clinical Optometry. 2014;6:17-23.
- Angelini TE, Nixon RM, Dunn AC, et al. Viscoelasticity and mesh-size at the surface of hydrogels characterized with microrheology. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013;54:E-abstract 500.
- Thekveli S, Qui Y, Kapoor Y, et al. Structure-property relationship of delefilcon A lenses. Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2012;35(suppl 1):e14.
- Based on laboratory measurement of unworn lenses; Alcon data on file, 2011.
- Pitt WG, Jack DR, Zhao Y, Nelson JL, Pruitt JD. Transport of phospholipid in silicone hydrogel contact lenses. J Biomater Sci Polym Ed. 2012;23(1-4):527-541.
- Greiner JV, Glonek T, Korb DR, Leahy C. Phospholipids in meibomian gland secretion. Ophthalmic Res. 1996;28(1):44-49.
- Shine WE, McCulley JP. Polar lipids in human meibomian gland secretions. Curr Eye Res. 2003;26(2):89-94.
- Alcon data on file, 2011.
- Belda-Salmerón L, Ferrer-Blasco T, Albarrán-Diego C, Madrid-Costa D, Montés-Micó R. Diurnal variations in visual performance for disposable contact lenses. Optom Vis Sci. 2013;90(7):682-690.
- Based on a survey in the US of 511 patients trying DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses, Alcon data on file.
- Michaud L, Forcier P. Comparing two different daily disposable lenses for improving discomfort related to contact lens wear. Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2016;39(3):203-209.
- Alcon data on file. 2017.
- Kern J, Kannarr S, Miller J. Clinical Outcomes for Dailies Total1 Multifocal Lens in Symptomatic Patients. Poster presented at the Annual Clinical Conference & Exhibition of the British Contact Lens Association (BCLA); June 9-11, 2017; Liverpool, UK.
- Montés-Micó R, Belda-Salmerón L, Ferrer-Blasco T, Albarrán-Diego C, García-Lázaro S. On-eye optical quality of daily disposable contact lenses for different wearing times. Ophthalmic Physiol Opt. 2013;33(5):581-591.
See instructions for use for care, precautions, warnings, contraindications and adverse effects.
Alcon DAILIES TOTAL1®, DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal and Alcon logos are trademarks of Alcon Inc.
Please visit ifu.alcon.com for important product information.