AIR OPTIX® PLUS HYDRAGLYDE®
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THEM
- AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde® is a reusable lens, which makes these contact lenses easy on your wallet
- Outstanding vision that’s there for you
- Exclusive SmartShield® Technology features an ultra-thin protective layer to help shield contact lenses from irritating deposits
- HydraGlyde® Moisture Matrix attracts and retains lens surface moisture to help keep lenses continuously hydrated throughout the day
- Provides long-lasting lens surface moisture
- Easy-to-remember monthly replacement schedule
- #1 Eye Doctor Prescribed Monthly Brand Family**
- Also available for those that have presbyopia or astigmatism
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde® brand contact lenses are made with a highly breathable material that allows nourishing oxygen to flow continuously through the lens. They are the first and only contact lens brand to bring together our exclusive SmartShield® Technology to help protect lenses from irritating deposits, plus HydraGlyde® Moisture Matrix technology to help support long-lasting lens surface moisture.
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde® brand monthly replacement contact lenses feature SmartShield® Technology and HydraGlyde® Moisture Matrix technology to help support long-lasting lens surface moisture and deposit protection. They are the first and only contact lens brand to bring our two advanced technologies together.
Your eye doctor can determine the contact lens and correction needs that are best for you. This quick contact lens snapshot below includes all available prescriptions.
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde® contact lenses provide outstanding end-of-day comfort from Day 1 to Day 30††. However, AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde® contact lenses are monthly replacement lenses, which means these lenses should be replaced once a month with a fresh pair. AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde® contact lenses are indicated for daily wear or extended wear for up to 6 nights. Remember to always follow your eye doctor’s recommendation on how to wear and care for your AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde® lenses and follow the product directions for use.