1. Perez-Gomez I, Giles T. European survey of contact lens wearers and eye care professionals on satisfication with a new water gradient daily disposable contact lens. Clinical Optometry.2014;6:17-23.
2. Wolffsohn J, Hunt 0, Chowdhury A. Objective clinical performance of 'comfort enhanced ' daily disposable soft contact lenses. Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2010;33(2):88 -92. P<0.05.
3. Marx S, Muller C, Sickenberger W. Subjective pre -lens tear film stability of daily disposable contact lenses using ring mire projection. Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2015;38:eS.
4. Alcon data on file, 2005.
5. Kern J, Kannarr S, Miller J. Clinical outcomes for DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal lens in symptomatic patients. Poster presented at the Annual Clinical Conference & Exhibition of the British Contact Lens Association (BCLA); June 9-11, 2017; Liverpool, UK.
6. Eiden SB, Davis RL, Bergenske PD. Prospective study of lotrafilcon B lenses comparing 2 versus 4 weeks of wear for objective and subjective measures of health, comfort, and vision. Eye & Contact Lens. 2013;39(4):290-294.
7. Based on a 30-day clinical study of 75 habitual lotrafilcon B lens wearers; Alcon data on file, 2017.
8. Lemp J, Kern J. A comparison of real time and recall comfort assessments. Optom Vis Sci. 2016;93:Eabstract 165256. Lemp J, Kern J. Alcon multifocal contact lenses for presbyopia correction. Presented at the Canadian Association of Optometrists Congress; June 28-30, 2017; Ottawa, ON.
9. In vitro study over 16 hours to measure wetting substantivity, Alcon data on file, 2015.
10. Muya L, Lemp J, Kern JR, Sentell KB, Lane J, Perry SS. Impact of packaging saline wetting agents on wetting substantivity and lubricity. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2016;57:E-abstract 1463.
11. Codling CE et al. Aspects of the antimicrobial mechanisms of action of a polyquaternium and amidoamine. J Antimicrob Chemo 2003;51:1153-58.
12. Kern J et al. Antimicrobial properties of a novel contact lens disinfecting solution, OPTI-FREE® EverMoist®. Cont Lens Anterior Eye 2011;34(Suppl 1):S30.
13. Subbaraman L et al. In Vitro Efficiency of Contact Lens Care Solutions in Removing Cholesterol Deposits from Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses. Cont Lens Anterior Eye 2013;36(Suppl 2):e41.
14. Rosenthal RA et al. Broad spectrum antimicrobial activity of a new multi-purpose disinfecting solution. CLAO 2000;26(3):120-26.
15. Gabriel M et al. Effect of contact lenses and lens cases on disinfection ef cacy of four multipurpose disinfection solutions. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 2013;54:E-abstract 520.
16. Lemp J, Kern J. U.S survey of patient satisfaction with a new multi-purpose disinfecting solution. Optometry. 2012;83(7):8.
17. Gabriel M. Antimicrobial Efficacy of multipurpose disinfecting solutions in the presence of contact lenses and lens cases. Eye & Contact Lens 2016:1-7.