*Subject to your opticians recommendation.
**Based on >80% agreeing or strongly agreeing with the statement "The lenses were so comfortable I didn't feel anything" in a study (n=66) using AOSept AOSEPT solution for nightly cleaning, disinfecting, and storing; Alcon data on file, 2021.
- Feels Like Nothing - Claims Support Summary, Alcon data on file 2020.
- Clinical Study Report: One Month Clinical Comparison of Two, Alcon data on file 2017.
- AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde® (PEaCE) Patient Research Report. Alcon data on file 2017
- Miller et al2018. Clinical outcomes for dailies total1 multifocal lens in symptomatic patients. Contact Lens and Anterior Eye, 41, p.S51.
- Martin, R., de Juan, V., Rodriguez, G., Martin, S. and Fonseca, S., 2007. Initial comfort of lotrafilcon A silicone hydrogel contact lenses versus etafilcon A contact lenses for extended wear. Contact Lens and Anterior Eye, 30(1), pp.23-28.
- Air optix aqua -. Alcon data on file 2008.
- Air optix aqua mf - .Eiden, S.B., Davis, R.L. and Bergenske, P.D., 2013. Prospective study of lotrafilcon B lenses comparing 2 versus 4 weeks of wear for objective and subjective measures of health, comfort, and vision. Eye & Contact Lens, 39(4), pp.290-294.