Eliminate Distractions – Focus on the Outcome
The Reassurance of a Better Fluidics Management System
The unparalleled fluidics of the INFINITI® Vision System allow you to customize your fluidics parameters to your own surgical technique and patient pathology for optimized control.
Instantaneous Sensing and Adjustment
By monitoring and adjusting critical fluidics parameters, the INFINITI® Vision System software provides increased fluidic versatility and control. With real-time intelligence and instantaneous adjustments of the intraocular environment, it also allows customized lens acquisition while minimizing fluidic flow and turbulence.
Dual Sensing Technology
Provides both an exclusive irrigation pressure sensor (IPS) and a vacuum pressure sensor (VPS)
Irrigation Pressure Sensor (IPS)
The IPS detects and monitors the acquisition of nuclear tissue more instantaneously than a vacuum sensor would alone.
- Detects an empty bottle or warns of a detached or crimped irrigation line
- Increases safety by automatically stopping the delivery of energy and aspiration flow
This exclusive feature allows surgeons to customize vacuum response and aspiration flow rate only when occlusion occurs.
- Enables customized acquisition of nuclear tissue by adjusting the time to reach the preset vacuum
- Activates when it senses the increase in both vacuum and irrigation pressures
- Enables the combination of low flow rates with fast rise time capability
- Reduces turbulence and fluid flow through the eye during the procedure
Vacuum Pressure Sensor
- Allows more critical adjustments to changing intraocular conditions
- Monitors vacuum response at an unprecedented rate
Linear Flow and Vacuum
- Allows surgical control of both aspiration flow rate and vacuum
- Emulates the Venturi pump while maintaining the increased control of the peristaltic pump