1. Based on IQVIA ProVoice Survey of Eye Care Professionals 12 months ending December 31, 2021.
2. Silverstein S, Yeu E, Tauber J, et al. Symptom Relief Following a Single Dose of Propylene Glycol-Hydroxypropyl Guar Nanoemulsion in Patients with Dry Eye Disease: A Phase IV, Multicenter Trial. Clin Ophthalmol. 2020;14:3167-3177.
3. MarketScope LLC. 2020 Dry Eye Products Report: A Global Market Analysis for 2019 to 2025. St. Louis, MO: MarketScope LLC; 2020.
4. Farrand KF, Fridman M, Stillman IÖ, Schaumberg DA. Prevalence of Diagnosed Dry Eye Disease in the United States Among Adults Aged 18 Years and Older. Am J Ophthalmol. 2017;182:90-98.
5. Rangarajan R, Kraybill B, Ogundele A, Ketelson H. Effects of a Hyaluronic Acid/Hydroxypropyl Guar Artificial Tear Solution on Protection, Recovery, and Lubricity in Models of Corneal Epithelium. J. Ocul. Pharmacol. Ther. 2015;31(8):491-497.
6. Davitt WF, Bloomenstein M, Christensen M, Martin AE. Efficacy in patients with dry eye after treatment with a new lubricant eye drop formulation. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2010;26(4):347-353.
7. Rah MJ. A review of hyaluronan and its ophthalmic applications. Optometry. 2011;82:38-43.