DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Toric Contact Lenses
Moisture and Stability with Every Blink1,2.
Features Blink-Activated Moisture Technology for exceptional wettability3 and superior tear film stability4,*5 in a world full of digital screens. It’s Precision Curve ® Lens Design supports excellent visual acuity so your astigmatic patients can see comfortably and clearly every day.6,7
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Toric Contact Lenses feature the Precision Curve ® Lens Design for outstanding stability and consistent clear vision8**—plus blink-activated moisture
Designed for Stability.See More
- Dual thin zones utilize blinking pressure of upper and lower eyelids to maintain rotational stability. The lens profile is thinner at the top and bottom in this double slab-off design
- Toric back surface matches toricity of cornea to maximize stability.
- Stable on-eye performance with ≤5° oscillation with blink.9†
- Scribe marks at 3 and 9 o’clock make it easy to measure rotation for accurate fitting.
Designed for Patient Comfort.See More
- Ultra-thin edge for outstanding comfort as a result of LightStream® Lens Technology
- OK inversion indicator helps make this lens easy for wearers to insert.
Designed to Provide Clarity and Comfort All DaySee More
A daily disposable toric contact lens that features blink-activated moisture technology.
- Moisture released on both sides of the lens with every blink1,2
- Gradual release of moisture per blink10 – about 14,000 times per day11
Outstanding Tear Film Stability Is Key For Successful Contact Lens WearSee More
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Toric Contact Lenses work with the eye’s natural blinking action to release PVA from the lens, helping to maintain a stable tear film throughout the day.
As you know, a stable tear film is essential for good visual acuity and helps provide comfort and a successful lens wearing experience