1. Based on internal calculations using third-party data; Alcon data on file, 2019
2. Clark L. Springs, Novel Hydroxypropyl-Guar Gellable Lubricant Eye Drops for Treatment of Dry Eye, Adv Ther (2010); 3. Labetoulle M, et al. Br J Ophthalmol 2017;101:487–492.
3. Mrukwa-Kominek E, Baranska K, Jadczyk K. First clinical reports on the application of the moderndualpolymer formula in aqueous deficiency dry eye syndrome: Polish observations. Presented at the20th ESCRS Winter Meeting; February 26-28, 2016, Athens, Greece.
4. Rangarajan R, Kraybill B, Ogundele A, Ketelson H. Effects of a Hyaluronic Acid/Hydroxypropyl Guar Artificial Tear Solution on Protection, Recovery, and Lubricity in Models of Corneal Epithelium. J. Ocul. Pharmacol. Ther. 2015;31(8):491-497.
5. Bron et al. TFOS DEWS II Pathophysiology Report The Ocular Surface 2017; 15(3): 438-510.
6. Davitt WF, Bloomenstein M, Christensen M, Martin AE. Efficacy in patients with dry eye after treatment with a new lubricant eye drop formulation. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2010;26(4):347-353.
7. Rolando M, Autori S, Badino F, Barabino S. Protecting the ocular surface and improving the quality of life of dry eye patients: a study of the efficacy of an HP-guar containing ocular lubricant in a population of dry eye patients. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2009;25(3):271-278.
8. Silverstein S. et al. Symptom Relief Following a Single Dose of Propylene Glycol-Hydroxypropyl Guar Nanoemulsion in Patients with Dry Eye Disease: A Phase IV, Multicenter Trial. Clinical Ophthalmology 2020:14 3167–3177
9. Lemp MA, Crews LA, Bron AJ, Foulks GN, Sullivan BD. Distribution of aqueous-deficient and evaporative dry eye in a clinic-based patient cohort: a retrospective study. Cornea. 2012;31:472–478.
10. Davitt WF, Bloomenstein M, Christensen M, Martin AE. Efficacy in patients with dry eye after treatment with a new lubricant eye drop formulation. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2010 Aug;26(4):347-53. doi: 10.1089/jop.2010.0025. PMID: 20653478.
11. Christensen MT, Martin AE, Bloomenstein M. A comparison of efficacy between Systane Ultra and Optive lubricant eye drops when tested with dry eye patients. Optometry. 2009;80(6):315.
See instruction for use, precautions, warnings, contraindications and adverse effects.