AIR OPTIX™ COLORS
Colored contact lenses
Express Yourself with 9 Eye-Enhancing Colors
AIR OPTIXTM COLORS contact lenses create a beautiful look that blends naturally with any eye color–whether you have dark eye or lights, whether you need vision correction or not.
Why you’ll like AIR OPTIX™ COLORS
- Transform your eye color to suit your mood and personality. With a choice of 9 colors, they enable you to see yourself in a range of new looks, whether a subtle change or bold enhancement of your eyes. They are available with and without power.
- The unique 3-in-1 colour technology blends with the eye color to provide a beautiful, natural appearance. The outer ring defines and emphasis the iris; the primary color: transforms the eye color; and the inner ring brightens and adds depth.
- AIR OPTIX™ COLORS are designed with SmartShield™ Technology, an ultra-thin protective layer which shields your eyes from irritating deposits and promotes longwearing comfort1-3.
- 9 colors to switch up your look
- Consistent comfort from day 1 to 303-5
§ Among symptomatic lens wearers, those who at baseline experienced end-of-day discomfort or had to remove their lenses earlier than they wished.
§§ In separate studies, AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses were tested with habitual multi-purpose solution followed by 30 days of use with either OPTI-FREE® PureMoist® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution or AOSEPT® PLUS with HydraGlyde® Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution. In both studies, comfortable wear time with habitual multi-purpose solution was measured at baseline, and with study solution at Day 30.
- Nash W, Gabriel M. Ex vivo analysis of cholesterol deposition for commercially available silicone hydrogel contact lenses using a fluorometric enzymatic assay. Eye Contact Lens. 2014;40:277-282.
- Nash W, Gabriel M, Mowrey-McKee. A comparison of various silicone hydrogel lenses; lipid and protein deposition as a result of daily wear. Optom Vis Sci.2010;87:E-abstract 105110.
- Lemp J, Kern J. On-eye performance of lotrafilcon B lenses packaged with a substantive wetting agent. Poster presented at Optometry's Meeting, the Annual Meeting of the American Optometric Association; June 21-25, 2017; Washington, D.C.
- Eiden SB, Davis R, Bergenske P. Prospective study of lotrafilcon B lenses comparing 2 versus 4 weeks of wear for objective and subjective measures of health, comfort and vision. Eye & Contact Lens. 2013;39(4):290-294.
- Lemp J, Guillon M, Wang C-H, Patel K, Gupta R, Patel A. Fitting Success of Lotrafilcon B Lenses With Different Packaging Solutions. BCLA poster abstract, June 2017.; Lemp J, Kern J. A comparison of real time and recall comfort assessments. Optom Vis Sci. 2016;93:E-abstract 165256.
- Alcon data on file, 2014
- In vitro measurements compared to high water content (>50%) hydrogel lenses; significance demonstrated at the 0.05 level; Alcon data on file, 2008.
- Garofalo R, Lemp J. Clinical trial experience with OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST MPDS. Contact Lens Spectrum. 2011;26:Part SPI 44-48
- Alcon data on file, 2011.
- Alcon data on file, 2016.