1. AcrySof IQ Vivity™ Extended Vision IOL Directions for Use.
2. Alcon Data on File. US Patent 9968440 B2. 15 May 2018.
3. Alcon Data on File. TDOC-0055575. 09 Apr 2019.
4. Alcon Data on File. TDOC-0055576. 09 Apr 2019.
5. Modi S, et al. Visual and patient-reported outcomes of a diffractive trifocal intraocular lens compared with those of a monofocal intraocular lens. Ophthalmology. 2021;128(2):197-207.
6. Zhu et al. Rate of Complete Spectacle Independence with a Trifocal IOL (PanOptix): A Systematic Literature Review and Meta-Analysis. Presentation at 2022 ASCRS; April 2022; Washington, D.C.
7. Market Scope 2022 IOL Market Report.
8. Alcon Data on File, 2022. [REF-18881].
9. Clareon™ PanOptix™ Trifocal IOL Directions for Use.
10. Clareon™ IOL Directions for use.
11. Werner L, Thatthamla I, Ong M, et al. Evaluation of clarity characteristics in a new hydrophobic acrylic IOL in comparison to commercially available IOLs. J Cataract Refract Surg. 2019;45(10):1490-1497.
12. Oshika T, Fujita Y, Inamura M, Miyata K. Mid-term and long-term clinical assessments of a new 1-piece hydrophobic acrylic IOL with hydroxyethyl methacrylate. J Cataract Refract Surg. 2020;46(5):682-687.
Medical Devices manufactured by Alcon comply with all applicable laws and regulations. For indications, contraindications, warnings and serious incidents please refer to the relevant product’s direction for use or operator manuals.