1. AIR OPTIXTM NIGHT & DAYTM AQUA package insert
2. Based on the ratio of lens oxygen transmissibilities; Alcon data on file, 2009, 2010.
3. Lemp J, Kern J. On-eye performance of lotrafilcon B lenses packaged with a substantie wetting agent. Poster presented at Optometry's Meeting, the Annual Meeting of the American Optometric Association; June 21-25 2017;: Washington D.C.
4. Nash W, Gabriel M, Mowrey-McKee M. A Comparison of various silicone hydrogel lenses; lipid and protein deposition as a result of daily wear. Optom Vis Sci.2010;87; E-abstract 105110.
5. Nash WL, Gabriel MM. Ex vivo analysis of cholesterol deposition for commercially available silicone hydrogel contact lenses using a fluorometric enzymatic assay. Eye Contact Lens. 2014;40(5):227-282.
6. Based on published manufacturer-provided DK/T values in Tylers Quarterly, 2021.
7. Schein O, McNally J, Katz J, Chalmrs R. The incidence of microbial keratitis among wearers of a 30-day silicone hydrogel extended-wear contact lens. Ophtalmology. 2005;112(12):277-282.
8. Eiden SB, Davis R, Bergenske P. Prospective study of lotrafilcon B lenses comparing 2 versus 4 weeks of wear for objective and subjective measures of health, comfort and vision. Eye Contact Lens. 2013;39(4):290-294.
9. Lemp J, Kern J. A comparison of real time and recall comfort assessments. Optom Vis Sci. 2016;93 E-abstract 165256.
10. Based on a 30-day clinical study of 75 habitual lotrafilcon B lens wearers; Alcon data on file, 2017.
11. In a randomized, subject-masked, multi-site clinical study with over 150 patients; significance demonstrated at the 0.05 level. Alcon data on file, 2005.