*Based on Focus DAILIES™ Toric contact lenses.
**Based on studies with AIR OPTIX™ AQUA contact lenses.
1. Perez-Gomez I, Giles T. European survey of contact lens wearers and eye care professionals on satisfaction with a new water gradient daily disposable contact lens. Clin Optom. 2014;6:17-23.
2. In a clinical trial to assess overall performance of DAILIES TOTAL1™ for Astigmatism lenses where n=134 patients; Alcon data on file, 2021.
3. In a clinical trial to evaluate stability of axis orientation of DAILIES TOTAL1™ for Astigmatism lenses where n=47; Alcon data on file, 2020.
4. Merchea M, Evans D, Kannarr S, et al. Patient and ECP Satisfaction in the United States with a Novel Water Gradient Daily Disposable Multifocal Contact Lens. Presented at the American Optometric Association Annual Meeting, June 20-24, 2018. Denver, CO.
5. Lemp J, Kern J. Alcon multifocal contact lenses for presbyopia correction. Paper presented at the Canadian Association of Optometrists Congress; June 28-30, 2017; Ottawa, ON. Based on a survey of 544 presbyopic contact lens wearers; Alcon data on file, 2017.
7. Cummings S, Giedd B, Pearson C. Clinical performance of a new daily disposable spherical contact lens. Poster presented at American Academy of Optometry Annual Meeting and 3rd World Congress of Optometry; October 23-27, 2019; Orlando, FL.
8. In a clinical trial to evaluate stability of axis orientation of PRECISION1™ for Astigmatism contact lenses where n=78 eyes; Alcon data on file, 2020.
9. Pruitt J. et. al. Triple-action moisturisers for increased comfort in daily disposable lenses. Optician 2007:27-28.
10. Wolffsohn J, Hunt O, Chowdhury A. Objective clinical performance of ‘comfort enhanced’ daily disposable soft contact lenses. Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2010;33(2):88-92. P<0.05.
11. In a subject-masked clinical trial (n=93); Alcon data on file, 2010.
12. In a clinical study wherein patients (n=66) used AOSEPT™ solution for nightly cleaning, disinfecting, and storing; Alcon data on file, 2021.
13. In a clinical trial to evaluate on-eye performance of TOTAL30® for Astigmatism lenses where n=69; Alcon data on file, 2021.
14. Eiden SB, Davis RL, Bergenske PD. Prospective study of lotrafilcon B lenses comparing 2 versus 4 weeks of wear for objective and subjective measures of health, comfort, and vision. Eye & Contact Lens. 2013;39(4):290-294.
15. Based on a 30-day clinical study of 75 habitual lotrafilcon B lens wearers; Alcon data on file, 2017.
16. Lemp J, Kern J. A comparison of real time and recall comfort assessments. Optom Vis Sci. 2016;93:Eabstract 165256.
17. In vitro study over 16 hours to measure wetting substantivity; Alcon data on file, 2015.
18. Muya L, Lemp J, Kern JR, Sentell KB, Lane J, Perry SS. Impact of packaging saline wetting agents on wetting substantivity and lubricity. Invest Opthalmol Vis Sci. 2016;57:E- abstract 1463.
See instructions for use for care, precautions, warnings, contraindications and adverse effects.