Enhancing Your AcrySof® ATIOL Procedure
The VERION™ Image Guided System is designed to give you greater confidence implanting ATIOLs, where reducing potential for error is especially critical. It is designed to minimize variability throughout every step of the procedure, helping you recommend AcrySof® IQ ReSTOR® and AcrySof® IQ Toric lenses to your patients with more confidence.
The VERION™ Reference Unit enables surgeons to quickly determine an optimized surgical plan for toric or multifocal procedures with:
- Customizable incision and implantation axis planning
- Built-in ALCON® ATIOL calculation formulas, including lens and power selection
- Intuitive astigmatism management software
The VERION™ Digital Marker optimizes ATIOL implantation by:
- Providing real-time positioning guides
- Automatically compensating for cyclorotation
- Enabling accurate centration and alignment with patient registration
- Eliminating the need for manual eye marking during toric procedures
- AcrySof® IQ Toric® IOLs
- AcrySof® IQ ReSTOR ® IOLs
“Patients want customized treatment that will better their outcomes.” – Dr.Richard Lindstrom*
Capsulorhexis Guidance: Critical for Multifocal Implantation
A precisely formed capsulorhexis is essential when implanting ATIOLs – it is the foundation for accurate ELP. The VERION™ Digital Marker M provides a digital template for you to follow when making a manual rhexis.
The VERION™ Digital Marker M provides a guide for manual capsulorhexis.
Precise Centration for Optimal Multifocal Performance
While IOL centration is important during any cataract procedure, it is especially critical when implanting a multifocal lens. For AcrySof® IQ ReSTOR® IOL implantation, the VERION ™ Digital Marker M:
- Intuitively knows the exact position of the eye at all times
- Helps you center the IOL with great precision
- Helps optimize visual outcomes for every single procedure
Image-guided IOL centration helps enhance AcrySof® IQ ReSTOR® IOL implantation.