Alcon Research Institute Young Investigator Application
The Alcon Research Institute Young Investigator Grant is intended to encourage, and promote the early career development of clinicians and scientists in vision research and ophthalmology.
- Grants of $50,000 awarded annually
- Each grant will be applied to support the research program of the grant recipient at their institution
- No more than 10% of the grant may be used to cover indirect costs
- Awardees must be devoting at least 50% effort toward research
- Application website open June 1st
- Applications must be submitted by October 1st
- Grant notification will be made immediately following the selection of the grant recipients
To apply for the grant, please complete the online application.