Your patients may be experiencing contact lens discomfort, but they are keeping it to themselves...
- 74% of contact lens wearers experience end-of-day discomfort2.
- 70% who experience eye irritation from their contact lenses never tell their eye care professionals3.
The drop out rate for HEMA lens wearers is more than 3 times greater than SiHy lens wearers.2
Upgrade your patients and your practice with AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses.
In a post-launch evaluation with eye care professionals experienced in fitting AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses:
- ECPs reported that 91% of HEMA lens patients were successfully converted to AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses4**
- ECPs perceived that 93% of HEMA lens wearers they refit into AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses were satisfied with overall comfort4**
AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses allow up to 5x more oxygen through the lenses than traditional soft contact lenses,5* for healthy-looking and healthy-feeling eyes.
AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses have significantly better wettability than Biofinity^ contact lenses.6
In vitro measurement of unworn lenses, median values represented, n=20, Alcon data on file, January 2009.
Superior lipid deposit resistance2†
AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses utilize a unique, permanent plasma technology that results in a smooth surface that resists deposits.
AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses outperform PureVision^ 2 contact lenses in comfort and better vision in low light.8††
The majority of your 2-week replacement contact lens patients would prefer a monthly replacement schedule9. Over 9 out of 10 eye care professionals surveyed said they would recommend AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses to their patients.10‡
Choose the performance and value of AIR OPTIX® AQUA monthly replacement contact lenses vs. ACUVUE^ OASYS^ 2-week replacement lenses.
All differences between AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses and ACUVUE^ OASYS^ contact lenses statistically significant (p<0.05).
- AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses offer high oxygen transmissibility—up to 62% more than ACUVUE^ ADVANCE^ contact lenses14—for white, healthy-looking eyes.
- Even after a month of wear, AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses have significantly better wettability than 2-week replacement silicone hydrogel contact lenses worn for 2 weeks.6‡‡
Dk/t calculated using the manufacturer-published center thickness at -3.00D when available, others as published in Tyler's Quarterly September 2012.